It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:48 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 pm 
GT Premiere
GT Premiere

RealName: MAMU
camillejoy512 wrote:
vitro_03 wrote:
if you are a premiere member and you're still logged in on the non selling threads, logout first and then click the selling section you want to enter. after you've clicked it, the page will appear that you have to login to enter the thread you want to enter. login your account and password to enter the selling section so that you can gain access to the thread.

korek ganito nga for some premiere members pati na din sa forumers.

guys try this

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:44 pm 

Citizenship: filipino
camillejoy512 wrote:
mali pala ako sorry, forumers should still be able to view the trading section but only premiere members can post sa trading :)

maraming salamat po mamu for considering... more power sa gt... god speed... :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 pm 

magandang gabi po sa inyo mga bossing...pasensya na po kayo magtatanung lang po sana ako...napunta po kasi ako sa staging area for locked threads to be deleted...pasensya na po kung may nagawa po ako pagkakamali, hindi ko po kasi nabasa ung warning sa akin, mga bossing pagpasensyahan nyo na po sana kung may pagkakamali po ako nagawa hindi ko po talaga sinasadya kung anu man po un...wala po talaga intensyon na magkamali hindi po kasi maiwasan na paminsan minsan may mga katangahan na nagagawa na hindi naman po sinasadya...hindi ko po kasi alam ang dahilan pero humihingi po ako ng pasensya kung may nagawa po ako pagkakamali...i am sorry...sana po ma advise lang po ako kung anu po maganda kong gawin para po maituwid ko po ung pagkakamaling nagawa ko at mapatawad ako sa nagawa kong pagkakamali...i am sorry po talaga...God bless po...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm 
GT Premiere
GT Premiere

RealName: FRED POGI TALAGA
Citizenship: PINOY
Mga boss sorry regarding sa double post under grupo technica titled "overhearting(kumukulo ang radiator)?". nagloloko yung connection namen d2 sa office. paki delete na lang po. thank you and more power sa gt :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm 
GT Premiere
GT Premiere

RealName: FRED POGI TALAGA
Citizenship: PINOY
Mga boss sorry regarding sa double post under grupo technica titled "overhearting(kumukulo ang radiator)?". nagloloko yung connection namen d2 sa office. paki delete na lang po. thank you and more power sa gt :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:39 pm 

sorry po sa mga ads ko,it wont happened again.sorry po sa admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm 

Grupo Toyota Management wrote:
flipboy9 wrote:
Please take the time to read this and all our other guidelines.

Due to the many violators of our trading forums guidelines ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40 ), we have decided to change our guidelines again temporarily to see what happens. You should all know by now that a topic in the selling forum will only last 15days before it is automatically deleted by the system. We thought that was simple enough for everyone to understand. But sad to say, there are too many people out there who are so selfish that they will do whatever to put their for sale topic on the 1st page. some people are so pathetic that even after we had banned their handles, they still continue to make new accounts just to put their for sale ad.

From now on a topic will only last 7days before the system will automatically delete them. That means, until your thread is deleted, you cannot post another one. If you violate this, you get a warning for the 1st offense. 2nd offense you get BANNED. For those who think this is too much pls. feel free to blame the bung holio's who made us do this.

We will keep this thread open for the following purpose:

1. you may report a violator/violation here.
2. if you made a mistake, post it here so we can correct it. It's only considered a mistake if you report it within 30minutes. Otherwise it's a violation.
3. if you have any questions regarding this raise it here. But be sure to have read the guidelines first.

Sir, sorry I don't know where to post, I mistakenly reported an ad, I thought my previous was deleted already . My apologies, won't happen again. Salamat gt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 pm 

Sir sorry I reported an ad while the previous has not been deleted, my apologies, won't happen again. Salamat gt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 pm 

Question Lang mga Sirs...

How will I get a Grupo Toyota Sticker? I am from Angeles City, Pampanga and I would love to showcase my Membership with this group on my Toyota Corolla 1990 GL. Thanks in advance. More Power and GODSPEED!!! ~ VinceDPrince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:37 am 
GT Premiere
GT Premiere

RealName: Onin
Citizenship: Pilipino
VinceDPrince wrote:
Question Lang mga Sirs...

How will I get a Grupo Toyota Sticker? I am from Angeles City, Pampanga and I would love to showcase my Membership with this group on my Toyota Corolla 1990 GL. Thanks in advance. More Power and GODSPEED!!! ~ VinceDPrince

sayang sir, kaka GEB lang nung Sunday. kung nakapunta ka may sticker ka na. dun lang po nabibili ang stickers at ibang GT items like shirts and umbrella.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:30 pm 

mod merun lang po ako question saan po ako pwede mag post pag motorbike benta ko po?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:05 pm 
GT Premiere
GT Premiere

RealName: Onin
Citizenship: Pilipino
choisky wrote:
mod merun lang po ako question saan po ako pwede mag post pag motorbike benta ko po?

dito sir. http://www.grupotoyota.com.ph/board/viewforum.php?f=7

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:37 pm 

RealName: Jeremy Abdon
Citizenship: Filipino
Noted Po..

salamat pala kay Bro xtux sa check sakin kahapon sa may pala-pala.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:48 pm 

Noted po. Thanks for approving my account.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7